Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wow- has it been 5 months?

So, I have been thinking a lot about how I wanted to update my blog. Something witty, fun, clever, etc... I can't think of anything. So, just to get you up to speed, I'll just list what has been going on since March.

-I graduated from school. (technically I am not done until I do my externship, but whatever. I totally rocked the stage at graduation)

-Our Geo died. Sad times. But we did get an awesome piece of junk subaru for Scott to drive for free.

-I shaved my mom's hair. She finished chemo, and had her "girls" cut off. She also got a tummy tuck as part of the deal. I am so having that done when I am finished having kids.

-I finally got caught up on my laundry. I swear it has been a year in the making, but I did it.

-We also cleaned out the garage, and I am parking in it. This is a new concept to me as we never parked the cars in the garage growing up. That is what the driveway is for.

-Oh, and I crapped out a kid on July 21st. We named him Jack Bringhurst Witney. He was over 4 weeks early, but when your water breaks, you have now choice but to have the baby. After 2 hours of labor and 1 contraction worth of a push (and no epidural) he was born. He has been such a GOOD baby. I feel really blessed to have another baby, and am excited to be his mother.


Jack Bringhurst Witney


He is 1 part old man and 1 part monkey. :)


I will try to be better about posting, but I am not promising anything....

2 comments:

The Young's said...

Yay for updates. Hope to see many more! :) HUGS! :)

La La La Leah said...

GREAT POST!! I love it! I am glad you are parking in the garage I love it and now people won't know if you are home or not... so tell the kids to learn to be quiet when someone knocks on the door. crapped out a kid that made me laugh.

About Me

Spanish Fork, Utah
Scott and I were married in 2003. We had Carrie in 2004, Duncan in 2006 and just had Jack in July. We couldn't be happier. I am currently in school with the hopes of becoming a nurse. Scott works as a machinist. We love hunting, camping, and anything outdoors. We also love the gospel, and the light and joy it brings into our lives. We are striving everyday to be better parents, spouses & friends. Through the atonement, all things are possible.