Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE LOU!




It is hard to believe that exactly 4 years ago, I gave birth to my sweet daughter, Carrie Louise. She was only 6 lb 4 oz & 18 inches long. She had a perfectly round head with just a little bit of hair. My first memory of her was hearing her cry- it reminded me of a little lamb cry. It was perfect. Since that time, she has brought me joy, heartache, astonishment, nervousness, wonder and awe. She has had her struggles, but above it all, she is sweet, tenderhearted, caring, funny, kind and crazy. Although I wish that she was potty trained and slept in her own bed, she is perfect in every other way. She has brought so much joy and love into our home.



Some of my favorite things she does is:

~Eating ice cream with her "Ice Cream Buddy" (Aunt Cherilyn)
~Hiding her dolly from Ol' Man (Grandpa Worthen)
~Listening to her say her prayers
~Organizing her chicken and fries in a line, waiting to be dunked in "sauce" (ranch)
~Calling her Ken doll, "Boyfriend"
~Saying "DUH" after you do something silly
~Talking like a pirate
~Running around in circles, just because you can
~Saying "Me loves you so much"



She is my little princess and I am eternally grateful that Heavenly Father has allowed me to take care of her here on Earth.

I love you so much!!! Happy Birthday Carrie Lou!





2 comments:

Joanie said...

Sweet, sweet post about little Carrie. Happy Birthday sweetie-girl.

The Young's said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe its been 4 years too!!!

About Me

Spanish Fork, Utah
Scott and I were married in 2003. We had Carrie in 2004, Duncan in 2006 and just had Jack in July. We couldn't be happier. I am currently in school with the hopes of becoming a nurse. Scott works as a machinist. We love hunting, camping, and anything outdoors. We also love the gospel, and the light and joy it brings into our lives. We are striving everyday to be better parents, spouses & friends. Through the atonement, all things are possible.