I am only doing this tag because I love you Nicki.....
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited and ecstatic to not have to be on clomid anymore.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never!!!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I turned 25 the day before she was born
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a test the day I was to get my period, and it was positive!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Scott
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Hell NO
9. DUE DATE? January 18, 2005
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I didn't throw up until 2nd trimester, and then continued to throw up until I had her. But it wasn't really morning sickness- I would puke b/c my gag reflex was super sensitive and everything made me gag.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Pancakes, red meat & fish
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Peeing my pants b/c I puked a ton...
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? We were convinced it was a boy, but were excited to have had a girl.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I lost 40 lbs.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? No surprise
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Had a small amount of bleeding at 11 weeks, some pre-term labor, but nothing to crazy
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Provo, Utah- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 4, and 1 push
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Scott
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Scott
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I did get an epidural, after some resistance- but it ended up being the best thing. I was able to sleep and then woke up with her head already crowning.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lb 4oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? December 31, 2004
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Carrie Louise Witney
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 3 years 4 months 28 days... :)
- Leanne & Scott
- Spanish Fork, Utah
- Scott and I were married in 2003. We had Carrie in 2004, Duncan in 2006 and just had Jack in July. We couldn't be happier. I am currently in school with the hopes of becoming a nurse. Scott works as a machinist. We love hunting, camping, and anything outdoors. We also love the gospel, and the light and joy it brings into our lives. We are striving everyday to be better parents, spouses & friends. Through the atonement, all things are possible.